We understand that buying a property is one of the most stressful events in a persons life. First Time Purchasers, those upgrading or downgrading or refinancing their home can be confident in O’Leary Maher to carry out a thorough investigation of title and ensure that all statutory obligations in relation to registration of your interest in the property is carried out in a prompt and professional manner. Our services include:-
This involves investigation of Title, Carrying out searches, liasing with your lending institution, if any, registration of your and your lending institutions interest in the property.
Taking up of Title deeds, examining of same, preparation of Contracts, completion of sale, redemption of mortgages.
Sales of Multi-unit developments
- Issuing of Contracts for Sale and Building Agreements including preparation of Booklets of Common Title, deeds of Assurance, Management Company formation, liasing with lending institution, issuing completion notices.
- Establishing who the legal owner of a property is.
- Adverse Possession
- Leasehold covenants.
Registration of Title
- This includes applications for First Registration.
- Registration of life interests, burdens, limited interests.
- Compulsory Registrations.
- Registration in the Land Registry and Registry of Deeds.
- Identifying the true boundaries.
- Boundaries acquired by long possession
Taking up of Title deeds, examining of same, searching against the borrowers, redemption of mortgages.